- By praying what is on our hearts, we grow in love and compassion. "Do not neglect praying for others for therein is compassion born and demonstrated. Pray and grow."
- It is amazing and wonderful that the Lord has "love that has no memory." He does not remember our sins. We are seen through the lens of Christ’s perfect life, death, and resurrection.
- "My coming is near. Be watchmen. Warn each other, for My coming is near, even at the door."
- "It's not about fire and brimstone. It is about life eternal in the presence of God." Pray for your family and friends who do not believe. Pray for them every single day.
- "Live while you have days. Live for Me."
- "When you are weak (in your physical body), be strong in Me and I will be strong in you."
- "Blessings are never meant to end with you. Blessings are meant to be passed along through you to others. There is power enough for pass-alongs. Don't let the blessings stop with you. Share your blessings with others."
As we see prophecies are being fulfilled every day, I think of the Lord’s words in John 14.
"If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you." John 14:15-17 (ESV).
Please join me in praying for our brothers and sisters in Christ around the world who are persecuted for His name.
And if you are one of the persecuted brothers or sisters in Christ, know that prayers from around the world are with you every day.