The great joy in following Christ is the continual learning -- learning how to live in the Kingdom, how to follow, how to reorient thinking, responding, working, how to live as a child of the King. And here are snippets of continuing insights from Bible study and talking with the Lord each day. I hope that these insights resonate with you as they have with me.
- The life you live testifies louder than words. Live so that others see Christ in you.
- It's not what happens but how you respond to it that makes the eternal difference--for you and for others.
- If you do everything with a heart of love, you'll have no regrets.
- Every single thing is transformed in His presence.
- There are 365 "Fear not's" in the Bible--one for every day of the week.